Sleep Comfortably While Pregnant

Diposkan oleh Kharis on Saturday, December 5, 2009


Is a challenge to sleep with a belly bulge. When you find a comfortable enough position to support the spine, pelvis, up the calves, but soon you feel the urge to urinate. It feels awkward to determine the position ternyaman. Here are tips for you to try to get to sleep more soundly and comfortably during pregnancy.

Nesting
Create a kind of "nest" comfortable for the baby inside your stomach. Add a thin pillow under your hips or thighs, and another one under the breasts to provide support and contribution in your stomach. It can take up more space in bed, but if it can help you more comfortable, why not?

Mild exercise
Moderate exercise and low impact in the daytime will train forces and release the energy needed to fall asleep easier and sleep at night.

Bath
Bath before bed will make the body senses as well as quieter joints, so that helps you fall asleep easier.

Prenatal massage
Massage during pregnancy is done by specialized professional massage can help you get a good sleep and comfortable. A good massage can help relieve stress, helps relaxation, help circulation, and overcome the pain in the back, also pains in the pelvis.

Cozy pajamas
Climbed into bed, wearing elastic pants uncomfortable? Try to invest in nightwear satin or silk that can close the body and provide comfort during sleep. Feeling pampered and comfortable will allow you to fall asleep.

Midnight snack
If you wake up in the middle of the night with a hungry stomach, do not hesitate to take a snack. You and your baby need any extra calories from healthy snacks in the evening. It could be that you need to go back to sleep.

Special pillow pregnant women
Restlessness or trouble sleeping is a problem for you and your partner to get a sound sleep. In order to assist sleep, pregnant women usually need an unusual position for him to rest, unencumbered baby in her belly. Try using a special pillow size pregnant women who long to help support the body, stomach, and pillows.

Warm milk
A glass of warm milk can help a person to sleep soundly. Warm milk contains amino acid tryptophan, which is known to have sedative effects. Milk is also good to drink after dinner by pregnant women to relieve the heat in the stomach.

Bedtime routine
Not only small children who find a good effect of the routine before bed, pregnant women can also get it. Try to make the bedtime ritual, and note the schedule. When it was time to sleep, no more trying to tamper with the work, or trying to arrange for your child's room. Clean yourself, wear comfortable clothes, turn off the light, calm mind, then sleep.

{ 1 komentar... read them below or add one }

Amanda said...

I love your beauty tips section, very helpful website. I've been a longtime reader for a while, I also like your section on herbs, everything you write is some much fun to read :)

When I was pregnant I had stretch marks that lasted for years after my pregnancy also my boobs would sag and it really made me unhappy and made me feel unattractive.

A girlfriend recommended a product called triactol which was supposed to enlarge my breasts and make them more firm and a little bit bigger, its some stuff that you rub on twice a day. It worked really well for me this is where I found it: triactol review. It did help me get almost 1 1/2 extra cup sizes and helped perk up my boobs after pregnancy but I'm still considering surgery to make my breasts look a bit bigger. Do you think surgery is ok or is there a better option? I already got 1 and a half cup sizes bigger but I still want a bit more size. http://triactolbustserum.com/order-triactol-buy-triactol/ is the actual order page where I got it. Nothing has any information about using it while pregnant, now I'm worried because my period is late!

I started out as an A cup I was very flat chested and now I'm just over B what do you think I should do? I'm still feeling kind of depressed about my breast size :(